Christmas comes early - Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

As a result of a nasty fall, or so they are reporting.
No word as to whether it was an AODA related incident.

..-=d00b
..

Ann Coulter's jaw broken, wired shut
November 25, 2008

It's too easy to make a pun about one of the biggest mouths in the
conservative movement being silenced. So I'll leave the clever quips
about Ann Coulter's broken jaw to the pop blogs.

But I do have to admit to some schadenfreude upon hearing that the
woman who just can't keep her mouth shut will have to quite literally
do so for several weeks, as her jaw is to be wired shut.

Reports have been sketchy as to the reason behind the broken jaw. I'm
sure there have been visions of a fist fight with Rosie O'Donnell or
just any liberal pundit taking a crack shot at that long face but it
seems that it was only a nasty fall that Coulter took about a month
back.

- more -
http://www.oregonlive.com/idahosportugal/index.ssf/2008/11/ann_coulters_jaw_broken_and_wi.html
.