Re: Magical StrategyDesk formula
- From: "Bill Reid" <hormelfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:38:32 GMT
<khaledhhh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f8443512-f131-4c0f-8e31-2e2dc2ffbfa0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is for you William
You're giving me $18,258,720?
Oh, and my real name is "Michael J. 'Buffy' Bagow"...
From Jan. 2001 Up to now,
If I start with $25,000 , It should be today 18,258,720
P/L% : 73032%
Number of winners: 266
Numbers of losers: 56
% winners : 83%
Profit Factor: 2.79
Max. Consec. Winners: 20
Max. Consec. Losers: 2
What's a "profit factor"?
I'm going to upload the 2001-2008 chart in my stupid blog!
Share the wealth like our new President...tell us exactly how to
acheive these fantastic gains!!! In fact, share them with our existing
President, so that he may trade our way out of the federal debt!!!
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 1314
- Prev by Date: Re: Farrakhan and Obama
- Next by Date: Re: Obama must submit bith certificate
- Previous by thread: Re: Magical StrategyDesk formula
- Next by thread: Bisnis