Re: Whats up with this?
- From: phil scott <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:23:29 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 9, 8:13 am, com...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
the post office gives you extra "points" on your test ifyou are
black,other minority,a woman,etc...so, a white guy could scre 100% and
not make the cut because some goof got an extra 20 or 30 ponts because
of the affirmative action laws.
thats no doubt a big part of it...it does not account for the high
percentage of obviously non english speaking in jobs that require
dealing with documents and people in english... it the person is not
literate in english it is unlikely the person is a citizen, especially
the many 20 somethings I saw there.
One time i was wating outside the Marin County courthouse, back
entrance at quitting time and a bunch of guys wearing coolie hats,
ordinary work clothes and one with pajama's left the building talking
to each other excitedly in chinese or whatever it was....
citizens? in on minority preference?
I think the scene is a lot messier than it looks...pay offs,
kickbacks, human trafficing..and maybe China for instance calling the
shots, or else they cash in the 3 trillion in US bonds.....
- Prev by Date: Re: SAMSONES IS A BLASH ALIAS ZYPREXA BLASH
- Next by Date: Re: Put the Crooks at AIG in Charge of Treasury !!!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Whats up with this?
- Next by thread: Re: Whats up with this?