Re: Joe the Plumber: "I actually been on welfare"
- From: Doobie Keebler <kooper.db@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 04:39:59 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 7, 4:52 am, BuffetHater <BuffettHa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which of the republican braintrust came up with this guy? Mentioned
50 times in the presidential debates but not vetted for his drug and
welfare abuses? McBush came within a few points of running the
I'm telling you, him and Palin in 2012 is gold for Dems.
Talk about not vetting, Fox 'held back' the story that Palin did not
know the signatory countries to NAFTA, for example, nor understand
that Africa is a continent.
Add that to the list of journalistic sins counted against the 'Fair
and Balanced' ones.
"Hail Mary" indeed !
- Prev by Date: Re: Good rally possible 2day
- Next by Date: Re: Dow 7800, will it hold?
- Previous by thread: Re: Joe the Plumber: "I actually been on welfare"
- Next by thread: STRATSTAR.COM: Intraday Support and Resistance Levels For Bombay stock exchange and NSE listed shares