Re: If housing drives the economy do you think 80 million retired shortly will help?
- From: phil scott <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:43:31 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 3, 11:02 am, raylopez99 <raylope...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 2, 11:49 am, phil scott <p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Solutions to this are individual... only the individual is able to
have the back bone and insight to fix his own scene... govt is
perforce a reflection of the broader degradtion.. it dies always on
You should care less about your country and more about the world.
A while ago the USA gave up leadership in particle physics. So the
physicists moved to the EU. I myself am posting from offshore (check
out my header).
Be a citizen of the world, like Socrates said.
Why do you believe in 19th century constructs like national boundaries
and the crazy flags of history? Free your mind of this prejudice and
you'll be free.
very good advice. we tend to be habiutated to the local brainwash.
- Prev by Date: Re: London, England, United Kingdom
- Next by Date: Re: Anecdotal scenarios on Obama tax changes
- Previous by thread: Re: If housing drives the economy do you think 80 million retired shortly will help?
- Next by thread: Major indices have formed a triangle chart pattern