I Kinda Guessed They Would Pull a Rabbit . . . .
- From: BuffetHater <BuffettHater@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Out of a hat since this was triple witching, but this is huge news.
I don't know how many of you realize
that we were looking at systemic collapse and
global failure if they did not bail. I suspect this
was under threat from the chinamen or russians
of pulling deposits unless they made good-fast.
I guess now the russian and chinese markets can
open and capitalism instead of war can be a focus.
I don't even care about the rally, its the VIX that told
the story. We will be at 15K on short squeeze
alone. Don't even consider shorting this rally.
BTW, this pisses me off, the volatility trade that was
putting a grand or more a day in my pocket is now
dead. I will try to short QID but doubt it will be
- Prev by Date: RUSSIAN MELTDOEWN ?
- Next by Date: Re: New Huge Bull Market - Dow 20000 by 12/31/08
- Previous by thread: RUSSIAN MELTDOEWN ?
- Next by thread: Re: I Kinda Guessed They Would Pull a Rabbit . . . .