Re: Various Reasons For Buying a Luxury Watch
- From: Lubow <dynamitemike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 21, 1:52 pm, Blash <bla...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-DirtBag© wrote on 4/21/08 12:54 PM:
"Lubow" <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
...and I never had a Rolex that spent more time on my wrist (or Mrs. L's)
than in the repair shop, so I keep clear of them.
I have several Rolexes and zero problems in over 25 years. They are worn
every day.. shower, pool, gym, yardwork, never a issue other than some
slight band streaching ove the years on the ones I wear most often. I never
have then serviced.. I just wear them. So I find it odd you and your wife
cant keep then out of the shop.
I solved the watch "problem" years ago......The day I retired, I went home,
threw my watch in a drawer and have NEVER worn once since.....
To me, it was symbolic!!!
When my son the lawyer was sworn into practice at the Appellate Term
for the Second District I bought him an Audemars. He never wore it.
His cellphone doubles as his watch.
- Prev by Date: Re: Valuation question?
- Next by Date: Re: Various Reasons For Buying a Luxury Watch
- Previous by thread: Re: Various Reasons For Buying a Luxury Watch
- Next by thread: Various Reasons For Buying a Luxury Watch