Re: Canadian Oil Trusts

As I recall it wasn't that bad. I don't believe the trusts will be effected until 2011. I think the higher rate wouldn't kick in until after development costs have been recovered and then only on the amount above 40/bbl. Assuming all this comes about, I doubt it is any worse than those taxes in many other countries.

Jerry