Re: FONR sold.....
- From: The Visitor <ksjhdsdfssjhfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:13:00 -0400
Getting it at .25 was the key.
It was hard to get rid of all day. It d traded higher, but my order wouldn't fill. It really should have gone at 29.5 but my broker just wasn't in on them. Ah well I still made money. Hopefully though I wasn't scalped by the jitney broker. Felt like it though.
- Prev by Date: Free Trade: Bad Chinese Wheat Gluten Now in U.S. Human Food Stream
- Next by Date: WWW.MASTERDAYTRADER.CO.UK - DISCOVER THE TOP 20 TIPS
- Previous by thread: Re: FONR sold.....
- Next by thread: Re: FONR sold too soon.....