Re: Good golly, miss moly

About three weeks ago moly was pumped big time in Canada. And during the PDAC show, and after. I have been in Florida the last two weeks. I guess my point is, if someone wants to hop into it, to be careful about the entry point. Perhaps wait for the hoopla to fizzle down. I'm not too fond of hoopla unless I already own it. That said I must confess I am just spewing caution, I have not examined BLE.TO. There is serious money to be made in Canadian mining.

John

lubow wrote:
A lot of talk about moly and moly producers. Sprott Asset Management which runs a few mining oriented mutual funds likes Blue Pearl Mining (BLE.TO)

There are three others they like, Roca (ROK.v) is alleged to have sold its production for the year; Win-Eldrich (WEX.v) is allegedly developing the richest moly deposit, and United Bolero (UNB.v).

I don't think these venture stocks are worthy of your pension money, but perhaps worthy of money that would be spent at the blackjack tables. BLE.TO seems more seasoned and actually owns some refining assets in the US (just a personal opinion).

One of the portfolio managers at Sprott is Peter Hodson, whom I respect a great deal. Hodson knows his mining. Accordingly, if Hodson likes BLE.TO it may be worth a evening's worth of due-diligence.

- - - - - - - -
Lubow

  • Re: Attention Leatherworkers!
    ... For super cash, mining _and_ herbing, wandering along clicking the ... Pretty much all crafting professions are money sinks. ... Only Bind on Pickup is worth it and I ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Whats the best gold guide?
    ... and skinning far outshine mining. ... Time invested = more money, ... four Woolen Bags and one Netherweave Bag, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Getting ready for WotLK.
    ... so I have a character that can do leatherworking and skinning. ... I now have chars with 375 in the following professions: ... switch to mining/inscription (mining for money and JC). ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Mining comets/asteroids for water
    ... It probably does kill the idea of mining the Kuyper Belt to send water ... The money clock doesn't start when the vehile sets off on its outward journey to the Kuyper Belt, but much earlier, when vehicle development begins, because that's when you start paying out money. ...
    (sci.space.tech)
  • Re: So much for global warming . . .
    ... taxpayer money to prevent Union Carbide from dumping as much toxic ... I guess I'm one of those "environmentalists," since I do pay extra ... Compare it to coal mining. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)