Re: Us recession

In article <46056590.8050002@xxxxxxxxxxx>, CJT <abujlehc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yulianto wrote:

What do you think of US recession. Could it possible?

We're already in one. You'd notice it more if the Bush administration
weren't adding $2B/day to the national debt.

Interesting that the GDP is growing somewhere north of 3% annually and
yet we are in a recession. Someone slept through that part of Econ
101...

  • Re: Us recession
    ... You'd notice it more if the Bush administration ... weren't adding $2B/day to the national debt. ... Interesting that the GDP is growing somewhere north of 3% annually and ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Us recession
    ... Kurt Ullman wrote: ... weren't adding $2B/day to the national debt. ... Interesting that the GDP is growing somewhere north of 3% annually and yet we are in a recession. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Us recession
    ... weren't adding $2B/day to the national debt. ... Interesting that the GDP is growing somewhere north of 3% annually and ... Someone slept through that part of Econ ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT-Social Security $28 billion in the hole
    ... counting on most of the country not knowing how it works. ... if you talk to someone who thinks that our national debt ... is insurmountable, at 83% of GDP, and explain to them that it was ... And the final point is this: If we can get a good rate of growth going, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: McCain Wants to Privatize Social Security
    ... The 2008 Social Security and Medicare Trustees Reports show the ... to divert your attention from the huge national debt they are creating ... When Reagon took office the national debt was about 32.6% of GDP. ... the last 3 Republicans administrations have raised the ...
    (soc.retirement)