Re: I GAVE YOU GOLD AT 610 AND.....
- From: Blash <blash1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:34:14 -0500
Ricky <rick11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<< Gold recently touched $680, up $23 in ONE single day on Feb 21!, shocking
move!, and this is a very important level, once This level is consolidated,
according to current COT report, will cause a huge short covering in gold
market and should push gold into a lot higher level
Congrats to all who played my call, however don't sell it yet, we are 800
bound I believe. If "they don't manipulate the price that is">>
Are we at $800 yet???
- Prev by Date: Re: HAL- KBR
- Next by Date: Re: Why do we use P/E instead of the more useful and informative earnings yield and PEG ratios?
- Previous by thread: Re: Dow Triple Play
- Next by thread: Gold price decline this week is only a preview of what's to come