Re: Question: where in the US business cycle are we?
- From: arthur <trash.all.spam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:31:35 -0800
True however Macro Eco teaches that bull commodies are usually late in
the business cycle. So the odds favor the late Eco cycle scenario.
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:25:15 -0500, Blash <blash1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is only ONE person who can give you "an absolute answer to this.
question"......That person has a crystal ball(that works) which shows him
the future.....any other answer is pure guesswork.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Fools Pick for the worst stock of 2007
- Next by Date: Re: 2006 portfolio update
- Previous by thread: Re: Question: where in the US business cycle are we?
- Next by thread: Re: Question: where in the US business cycle are we?