Re: Yippee ----------> Stock # 4 up 3.52%

Hello Carolyn,

Ausound create this Katrina list and he stipulated that no one should
allowed to post the stock symbol except the stock #, I have to respect him
because he is the original creator of this Katrina list. I never have a
problem to post the stock symbol if it was my own stock pick. Hope this will
make myself clear.

--
Vincent

"Carolyn" <momarch27959nospammywhammy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ok....I even know what all these stocks are and I find these posts
> pretty pointless.........would you go to the political board and post I
> voted for Mr. X for congress..........or go to the i love fiction board
> and post I just read a book.
> If youses want to keep your stocks secret...why post at all?????
> I dont get it.
> carolyn
>

> Vincent wrote:
> > @ $2.06 on a bloody market day !!!

  • Re: A newbie paradox: is this a PK-FK (relationship) problem, or
    ... tables for different stock accounts for this individual: ... <other fields that describe a specific account for a specific person.> ... tblAccounts is a junction table between tblPersons and ... enter the same stock symbol twice, which is a data integrity problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: How to return a result of a SQL query within an Event Procedur
    ... long as, when it is entered, it is paired with a unique stock symbol. ... Likewise, every stock symbol can be entered twice, if it is associated ... with different stock account numbers. ... subform for each stock, and one unique stock symbol - account number ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Yippee ----------> Stock # 4 up 3.52%