Re: so much for CAFE

And some CAFE insiders dumped their box cars of stock.

I'm not in it but I would have a GTC market sell if I was.

arthur
=============
On 22 Jul 2005 09:01:07 -0700, research analysis strategy wrote:
>The Securities and Exchange Commission suspended trading in shares of
>Host America Corp. over concerns that the food services provider gave
>investors misleading information about its dealings with Wal-Mart
>Stores Inc. in a July 12

  • Re: Good ol days not so good
    ... Racing, for us, is purely entertainment. ... As long as there is a human element involved with stock car racing, ... I don't remember the exact year for the slab sided cars, ... the first race actually. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: 1993 Cobra Parts
    ... stock. ... But the Cobra has far more grip and it rides much ... these cars are starting to come into their prime. ... And if I'm not mistaken Eibach makes the Ford springs. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Changes...
    ... At that time the rule didn't actually call for a production ... body, it said it had to be "stock appearing", which meant ... Into the '80s cars had to use an engine which was sold in ... and NASCAR had a rule of how many ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Hey Arthur...
    ... Hi Arthur, ... this stock has me completely baffled... ... I'm not familiar with GTOP but a tiny profit is better than a loss if you ... > to exit the long March06 or not. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Matt on the KY Lawsuit
    ... Wouldn't it be one hell of a kick to see actual "Stock" cars make a ... they could put in rollbars etc for safety but the bodies ... > series lies in making enough enforceable rules so that the cars on the ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated)