FRAUDULENT ASYLUM APPLICATION THAT WAS APPROVED

Does anyone know whether there has been a case or two where an
asylee's status of "Asylum granted" was revoked upon finding evidence
that the beneficiary's asylum case was fraudulent? example of
evidence would include the beneficiary entering the country that he/
she claimed to be dangerous for his/her safety through the back door
(via crossing the border with no need to use the white passport issued
by the US government that would normally be required at custom check
points in the airports).

If so, I'd like to know. I am asking this to determine how seriously
immigration office take such case where evidence can be shown. Unless
the immigration takes this seriously, I won't bother reporting someone
whose fraudulent asylum case was approved and received green card.
That person has recently entered the country that she claimed to have
a danger to her life through the back door via a neighboring country.
I can find proof that she was in that country because she would have
pictures that would do her in. But, would the immigration be serious
to deport and ban her from US if I provide such evidence?

  • Alb Asylum seeker can stay with female lover
    ... Krasniqi, 54, an Albanian from Serbia. ... They met in the country and are now bringing up Ms Lamaj's ... an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal allowed an appeal by the ...
    (soc.culture.yugoslavia)
  • Re: FRAUDULENT ASYLUM APPLICATION THAT WAS APPROVED
    ... asylee's status of "Asylum granted" was revoked upon finding evidence ... whose fraudulent asylum case was approved and received green card. ... That person has recently entered the country that she claimed to have ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: 70 million is too many...
    ... Islam, Muslims or Immigration. ... If you are concerned about population growth and too many people in the country - then it simply does not make sense to keep letting more in does it? ... the asylum seekers only make up a tiny minority. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Political Asylum in USA
    ... A number of readers have asked me advice on political asylum in the United ... the case of Singapore, the only body that persecutes is the Singapore ... refugee status by a United States post in the foreign country. ... lawfully or illegally and while within the USA applies to the US Immigration ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: 70 million is too many...
    ... Again, no direct link to Islam, Muslims or Immigration. ... Is it worse for the country than binge-drinking chavs starting ... to work and those seeking asylum who are not entitled to work. ...
    (uk.legal)