Re: FBI name Check problem/Family Immigration
- From: "J. J. Farrell" <jjf@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:21:35 -0700
On Jun 25, 4:37 pm, Diamond2010 <member2...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been waiting for a letter from the USCIS since feb,2006. I pass
my citizenshipo interview and I am waiting for my clearance. I called
the ins and different agency but no lack.
I was wondering if someone out there was in my situation and got break
somehow. I like to know what else out there I can do to get them to
look at my file.
I don't have any criminal record. I like to get some help, because I
contacted my senator office all they only got me a finger print order.
how can speed up my name check process
I was born and brought up in Karachi - Pakistan however I have been
living in Los Angeles - CA for quite some time now. I also happen to be
a SHIA Muslim.
I have been waiting for my Oath Ceremony Invitation from the INS since
I cleared my citizenship interview with great ease.
I have contacted INS several times but the response I get from them is
"that FBI is doing a background check on you" which really
doesnâ€™t make any sense simply because how can FBI take more than
12 months to do a background check on me. I don't have any criminal
Why should it be quicker for you than for other people? It's not that
unusual for it to take over 12 months; there have been cases of 2 or
- Prev by Date: NVC does it backwards
- Next by Date: Re: Two different takes on deportation
- Previous by thread: Re: FBI name Check problem/Family Immigration
- Next by thread: "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it.