Re: Two different takes on deportation
- From: Elvira <member35233@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:26:40 +0000
She knew she came here when she was 1.
She is an American, well N American. Not sure if Cuba considers N and
S as one continent.
With immigration being such a hot issue, she had political
and she did not notice that she had nothing to support her belief that
she had acquired US Citizenship?
Odd to say the least.
The other lady knew she had to acquire a US Passport, and did so, her
misunderstanding was her ability to reside in the UK. Which is much
more understandable. Plenty of posts about people wishing to move to
Florida to support that.
How would she even have known that she was not American?
It never in my whole life occurred to me to query my citizenship - why
would one even think of doing so?
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Two different takes on deportation
- Next by Date: sponsering a family member
- Previous by thread: Re: Two different takes on deportation
- Next by thread: Re: Two different takes on deportation