Re: I think my marriage was a fraud
- From: tonyghiggins <member60973@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:44:41 +0000
You can write a letter (may want to have it notarized--signed in front
of a Notary Public) withdrawing your petition I-130. Send it to
everywhere you can think of that your file would have gone; your local
office chief among them.
You an also elect to not attend the interview.
See your local women's domestic violence assistance groups for help
with the related issues, and good luck to you.
Even though there must be alot of built up anger from the horrible way
he is treating you, do you really want the father of your child deported
and in a different country, can you support yourself and your child?
Would it not be better to divorce him and claim child benefit?
Just some thoughts, good luck in this horrible situation.
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Advice on immigration/visa application needed...
- Next by Date: Re: My dog
- Previous by thread: Re: I think my marriage was a fraud
- Next by thread: Re: I think my marriage was a fraud