Re: 10 year penalty?
- From: Tracym <member59613@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:28:50 +0000
As long as she keeps ties to the USA, she can probably come visit you
safely for about 6 months at a time. She must retain her residence in
the USA and continue filing US taxes.
Perhaps he/she are worrying because of the illegal entry as a child,
before she became a permanent resident. If they gave her the permanent
residency, does that illegal entry no longer matter?
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: EAD card
- Next by Date: Re: EAD card
- Previous by thread: Re: 10 year penalty?
- Next by thread: Re: 10 year penalty?