best way to proceed with GC
- From: rk164 <member49630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 06:11:40 +0000
I am in the US with my wife who has the L1A and I have L2 visa. I have
an EAD and am working.
My wifes employer will be applying for the GC shortly for both of us.
However we are planning to take a vacation abroad in the next 2 months
and I understand that I need to apply for advanced parole which takes
2-3 months to arrive, so I will be unable to get one in time.
My question is what is the best way forward, should my wifes employer
file the I-140 and HER I-485 and file my I-485 after we get back.
OR Just file the I-140 and then file both our I-485 after we get back?
OR any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Entering on visa waiver whilst awaiting E2 interview
- Next by Date: Re: Visa for father of USC children?
- Previous by thread: Entering on visa waiver whilst awaiting E2 interview
- Next by thread: Re: best way to proceed with GC