Re: B1/B2 Visa

If your from a country that can use the VWP, you'll have a hard time
getting the visa...and if you got it, you'd need very good reasons to
extend your stay, most often it'll be denied, voided the visa and all
that fun stuff.

Plus working in the US even remotely is on a bit of a slippery slope.

I am a British Citizen, but I applied for a B1/B2 Visa only because I
used to get questioned excessively by immigration on arrival to the USA,
whilst using the VWP. I travel to the US a lot. It wasnt so difficult
for me to get the B2/B1.

  • Re: How can I delay or stop a green card from being issued?
    ... If the reasons for delaying immigration were such as you describe, ... sponsor, or your spouse is the sponsor? ... you'd ask if after the visa is issued, if they could chose not to use ... as though your spouse was sponsoring his family, ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: the next year-long visa ?
    ... Amsterdam for a fee of 120 Euros. ... So, in November, I'll need/want to get another year visa, and wondering if I ... should have been required to extend it after the first ninety ... can grant or extend "permission to stay" for a number of reasons. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: the next year-long visa ?
    ... Amsterdam for a fee of 120 Euros. ... So, in November, I'll need/want to get another year visa, and wondering if I ... should have been required to extend it after the first ninety ... can grant or extend "permission to stay" for a number of reasons. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: The next meet
    ... I cannot bring my daughter to Europe for visa ... reasons, and I have another child with a medical condition that I cannot ...
    (uk.religion.christian)