Re: Question on visa of daughter
- From: vicksd2010@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 5 Mar 2007 16:28:00 -0800
On Mar 5, 3:25 pm, Boiler <member22...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am going for interview at New Delhi,India this 29th March, 07 forUS
immigrantvisaas my son who isUScitizen has sponsored me but i also
have a minor 18 year olddaughterwho i have requested in DS-234 Part-
I and II forms that i recieved from consulate for interview to have my
daughterfollowing to join dependent. But the medical appointment i
had only had the invite to myself and not mydaughter. I am confused
whether mydaughterwill be allowed to join me toUSon the
sponsorship of myUScitizen son. if not please advise how to take my
daughterwith me as i am the only living caretaker of mydaughteras
mother deceased and no relations. I will apreciate your responses.
There is no following to join for a dependent.
Did your son also submit a sponsorship for his Sister? If so when. She
will need to wait until avisanumber becomes available to her. Takes
about 12 years.
Otherwise she could look at a StudentVisa, but that costs and she may
have issues substantiating non immigrant intent.
If she is not granted immigrant visa can i as her father apply for her
- Prev by Date: Re: How can I delay or stop a green card from being issued?
- Next by Date: I485 processing time and security check for Iranians
- Previous by thread: Re: Question on visa of daughter
- Next by thread: Re: Question on visa of daughter