Re: U.S Girlfriend

madeinengland wrote:

Does anybody actually know the real reason why having a
girlfriend/boyfriend in the U.S is such a big problem? If it's for
safety reasons then why can't I just say to them for e.g "If I don't
come back THEN arrest me!" Surely that makes sense right? I mean they'd
have the address of where I'd be staying, the name of the person I'm

This would never work. CIS can't even find permanent resident and "visa overstayer" felons who have remained in the US and have been told to report, do you really think they are going to be able to do this? It's far easier and cheaper to keep you out when you ask to come in rather than to let you in and try to find you later no matter what information you give them
.