Re: Follow-up question: re-entering US from Canada by car...F1 student close to prog completion, need advice

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Yes, I'll take your response to the International
Students Office and ask them what they can do for me.

Sincerely,

Arvind

Yasmina2005 wrote:
Hi,

I have a follow-up and would really appreciate your answer.

When I enter Canada from the US by car, what if they take my I-94 and
when I return only give me a I-94 valid until Oct 15'th (program end
according to my I-20)? I.e. they do not give me a I-94 that is valid
until the ending date in my EAD thru OPT?

In my case my program would not be over, so they will most definitely
let me in. But from some other posts I see that that they may give me
an I-94 only until the program ending date on my I-20. is this really
a possibility?

Thanks,

Arvind

Arvind wrote:
Hi Kim,
Thanks for the info.
Arvind
Kim wrote:
As long as you have your passport and I-20, there shouldn't be a
problem.