Re: That's IT No More USCIS

My wife was sworn in as a USC today in Orlando Florida, 6 months to
the day after mailing in her N400.

A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the
Clerks Office to apply for her Passport. We are now all USC's so
unless we decide to petition for our parents, quite possible, we are
now done with UCIS, 12and a half years sice I won the DV lottery.

Thanks to everyone on this board for all your help and answrs over the
years, good luck to everyone.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Simon!

  • Re: Thats IT No More USCIS
    ... A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the ... Clerks ... Office to apply for her Passport. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Thats IT No More USCIS
    ... A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the ... Clerks ... Office to apply for her Passport. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Thats IT No More USCIS
    ... A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the ... Clerks ... Office to apply for her Passport. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Thats IT No More USCIS
    ... A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the ... Clerks Office to apply for her Passport. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Thats IT No More USCIS
    ... A very moving and enjoyable ceremony, followed by a visit to the ... Clerks Office to apply for her Passport. ... is there an actual interview at the Oath Ceremony? ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)