Re: Aproval notice

Hello,

I am a Hair & Make-up Artist from London
England I have been offered a job In New york.
To work for a company I have signed a contract and the company has
also filed papers for sponsorship.
I am waiting on an approval notice from the american immigration but
they have given me a waiting period of 400 days.
The company Is very much wanting me to start work as soon as possible
I have been waiting over a month already.
I was adviced to seek a lawyers help please can you advice me on what
I can do.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you

A month is just a nano second in USCIS time ..Its a waiting game ...
Do you know what visa they have applied for?? ...

  • Aproval notice
    ... England I have been offered a job In New york. ... they have given me a waiting period of 400 days. ... I was adviced to seek a lawyers help please can you advice me on ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Building my own PC ... your advice will be invaluable.
    ... the same advice will be given to him or her. ... > I will have to agree with waiting just a bit longer to ... Use the Dell temporarily, build your dream PC, ... > whether it be a powerhouse or not, and then just sell the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Weird symptoms ... any ideas?
    ... >> I'm currently waiting for a cardiology appointment but was just ... >> due to waiting lists on the public healthcare system. ... advice would be really appreciated. ... We respect those subscribers that ask for advice or provide advice. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Dolphin Music Dot Whatever
    ... I'm just waiting on a pair of SRM450s. ... have any advice on how to get the best out of them? ... pieces of kit and do exactly what it says on the tin. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Upgrading an ATI 9600 Pro
    ... "Shawk" wrote in message ... >> Sounds like good advice and about what I'm waiting on. ... >> newegg atm is $189 and it's been around there for over a month. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)