Re: Aproval notice

Hello,

I am a Hair & Make-up Artist from London
England I have been offered a job In New york.
To work for a company I have signed a contract and the company has
also filed papers for sponsorship.
I am waiting on an approval notice from the american immigration but
they have given me a waiting period of 400 days.
The company Is very much wanting me to start work as soon as possible
I have been waiting over a month already.
I was adviced to seek a lawyers help please can you advice me on what
I can do.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you

A month is just a nano second in USCIS time ..Its a waiting game ...
Do you know what visa they have applied for?? ...