Re: N-400 Final Interview, N-652 Decision Cannot be made
- From: jaytee <member6856@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 08:26:26 +0000
> My case is the same, i had my interview in March 2005 and am still
> waiting on when the oath will be taking place. I have called the
> National Center several times without #. Same old story. I don't know
> what is going on.
> wolfie Wrote:
> > Hi
> > I had my final interview today, passed all the tests and no problems
> > with any questions. The interviewer told me a decision cannot be
> > made
> > today and checked that box on the N-652 form.
> > I inquired why and she informed we that she was "waiting on a file
> > from
> > another office". I assume this means the background check but she
> > did
> > not make any note on the N-652 form (other posters on this site have
> > indicated that the interviewer normally makes a handwritten note).
> > I would appreciate any feedback on what they believe is the reason
> > for
> > not completing today and also any ideas of time line in Atlanta.
> > My time line:
> > N-400 applied: 12/15/04
> > Fingerprints: 08/05
> > Interview: 11/15/05
> > Thanks in advance.
> > --
> Posted via http://www.mymigration.net
No scheduled ceremonies at Atlanta for 2 weeks. A family member just
interviewed there on Monday. Interviewer said no oath ceremonies
scheduled for next week or the week after.. likely then that they won't
start up again until after the New Year.
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: N-400 Final Interview (Atlanta), N-652 Decision Cannot be made
- Next by Date: LAT: Phony-Marriage Scheme Recruited in Casinos
- Previous by thread: Re: N-400 Final Interview, N-652 Decision Cannot be made
- Next by thread: Re: N-400 Final Interview, N-652 Decision Cannot be made