- From: Brit3964 <member21884@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 23:23:50 +0000
Not really to do with immigration but I thought it might be of use. I
just got an email reply from Eurorail helpdesk saying that you have to
be a US Citizen to be eligible for a railpass.
This is absurd. I'm a UK Citizen whose been living in USA since 1996
with 10yr Permanant Resident card yet I don't qualify anymore for the
discounted railpass. I bought one back in 2002 when I last visited UK.
Now they say you have to show a passport when you first use the ticket.
Anybody else had similar problems with Eurorail?
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: NVC Question
- Next by Date: Why do people take your (my) help and still resent you(me)?
- Previous by thread: which mother's name should I use
- Next by thread: Re: Eurorail passes?