Re: Document translations. Who can do it?
- From: LucyMO <member20158@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:34:50 +0000
> Anyone can do it. However, I would recommend you to have somebody more
> independant than yourself (maybe a friend)
translations do not have to be notarized or stamped. I translated for my
parents, and also asked friends to sign my translations for myself.
Posted via http://britishexpats.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Need info as a live in worker...
- Next by Date: Re: questions about NAME CHECK
- Previous by thread: Re: Document translations. Who can do it?
- Next by thread: Labor Certification - forever