Death risks from High Glucose Conditions?

- - -

The following, no breakdown of what
the risks are for Cellosis (old name:
type 2 diabetes), Insulinitis (old name:
type 1 diabetes), or Diminosis (old
name: Mature Onset Diabetes of the
Young), or other High Glucose Condi-
tions, -but- overall totals are given for
all High Glucose Conditions, broken
down for women and for men.

Also, no breakdown of death caused
by hypoglycemic events is presented,
so things like the estimate that up to
8% of persons with Insulinitis die as
a direct result of a severe hypoglycemic
event, not addressed in this study.

The only good news:

o Prostate cancer, 12% less

The bad news:

o Women

-All-cause mortality, 90% higher
-Liver cancer, 40% higher
-Endometrium cancer, 33% higher
-Pancreas cancer, 31% higher
-Colon cancer, 18% higher
-Breast cancer, 16% higher

o Men

-All-cause mortality, 73% higher
-Breast cancer, 320% higher
-Liver cancer, 126% higher
-Oral cavity and pharynx cancer, 44% higher
-Pancreas cancer, 40% higher
-Bladder cancer, 22% higher
-Colon cancer, 15% higher

Quotes [with insert, in brackets, not part
of the original quote]:

"... [High Glucose Conditions] correlated with
increased mortality linked to the circulatory
system, respiratory system, digestive system,
genitourinary system, and accidental deaths/
external causes."

Who was in the study?

"... 1,053,831 adults in the United States en-
rolled in the Cancer Prevention Study-II who
were followed for up to 26 years. Participants
completed a self-administered questionnaire
at baseline, and the association of ... [High
Glucose Conditions] with cause-specific mor-
tality was assessed. ..."

- - -
June 21, 2012
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-06-diabetes-linked-cause-specific-mortality.html
- - -

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER
C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm
- - -

  • Cancer Alert Probed as Sanofi, Novo Diabetes Drugs Put to Test
    ... Doctors will try to unravel possible ties between diabetes treatments ... and cancer thisweek after studies indicated that medicines used by ... risks of such medicines when Sanofi and Bagsvaerd, ... as insulin glargine, and Levemir are growing even after the ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: MY BRAIN SAYS
    ... Diabetes is not cancer and most people dealing with cancer, ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Relatives Living in Denial
    ... Yeah, I thought, for sure, seeing her mother-in-law have to have her leg removed and then wind up dying from diabetes and heart problems would have done it too. ... that she'd gone to visit her cancer doctor for a check-up and that he had given her a blood test and said she didn't have diabetes. ... (Not that I would--and not that the boss would/could do anything about it--but I figured it was worth a shot to bluff. ... Well, interestingly enough, my sister called today to inform me that she has an appointment at the clinic to get checked on May 9th. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • BBC and Pancreatic Cancer
    ... a link to colon cancer has previously been proved. ... type 1 diabetes. ... I probably ate about average quantities of pork sausage meat. ... arising from the excessive use of antibiotics by veterinarians on ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Diabetes and Cancer: P110 Alpha controls the action of insulin and other hormonal signals that play
    ... Diabetes and Cancer: Alpha Connection ... The scientists discovered that the mice were smaller, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)