Re: Hangovers - keep preaching to a low level

kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On May 22, 4:37�pm, Alan S <loralgtweightandca...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009 21:53:01 +0000 (UTC), Alan Mackenzie

<a...@xxxxxx> wrote:
I don't use a meter anymore, it got boring with good readings.
Can't say I blame you. �A lot of pain and a bloody waste of a lot of
money (whether yours or some health fund's) to no good purpose.
Alan, you're extending your unnatural phobia for lancet-use
to others again.

I don't think Alan M. extending his opinion is any more deserving of a
reprimand than the many opinions you push on others. This forum, like
a.s.d., is a place where people post their opinions about diabetes.
There is not only room for different points of view, but also a need.
You have too many of your own unnatural phobias in that glass house
you post from to be throwing stones at others.

Kurt

sigh.......... says Kurt with NO history of what he is talking about

so, Kurt, are you also indicating that testing is unnecessary?
could you kindly tell me how to decide how much insulin to take before my meal when i have NO idea what my bg level is?

i'm type 1, like you are, so this should be easy for you

kate

  • Re: Hangovers - keep preaching to a low level
    ... reprimand than the many opinions you push on others. ... This forum, like ... is a place where people post their opinions about diabetes. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: About that Buchenwald visit?
    ... Except any time either of us provide a source for moral value without purpose, you simply reject it, because it doesn't have purpose. ... understand the difference between fact and opinion - you simply assert that all of your opinions are facts, and therefore any contrary opinions are by definition false. ... Here's a system of morality: anything that promotes my own existence is moral, anything that tends to inhibit my own existence is immoral. ... You're saying "I don't like broccoli, therefore no dish containing broccoli can be considered tasty." ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: How Free Can We Be?
    ... I am convinced that climate change is indeed real, ... What you actually want to do is to push your views on to others, ... Actually, I have indeed been looking for another forum, and will ... They have caused me to reflect critically on my opinions, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Israel Suspends Ties With Vatican
    ... If you push the red button those people will be given candy, ... thinking that you're giving shocks. ... All we have are opinions. ... reliability - but it's all reliability regarding OUR room. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Israel Suspends Ties With Vatican
    ... What I'm challenging, specifically, is this idea that you can determine the "rightness" of pushing the red button based solely on how it feels to push that button. ... So, those of us in the room can come up with all sorts of theories about whether we should or shouldn't push buttons, with various degrees of justification. ... We can talk about how it feels to push the blue button, thinking that you're giving shocks. ... All we have are opinions. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)