Re: New pumper after 25 yrs of injections
- From: Ma¢k <stopthespam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 01:58:37 -0400
On Sat, 13 May 2006 09:55:14 -0400, "Nico Kadel-Garcia"
<nkadel@xxxxxxxxxxx> Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness
Scott E wrote:
3) When I do (did) use my abdomen, I found I had to create a "loop"
and tape that to my skin; that way if there was any tension, it
wouldn't pull directly on the infusion site.
Heh. I just tried an infusion set, as part of preparing to get my daughter
on a pump. When the nurse handed me the infusion set, I just did that
automatically to reduce the overall length of the loop. The tape also kept
tugging me all day, due to personal hairiness caught in the tape. I assume
that won't happen if I get a pump myself and wind up *pulling out all the
hair* over time.
Mâck©® Deltec CoZmore Pumper
Type 1 since 1975
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
Jesus never hated anyone.
DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...
- Prev by Date: Re: Natural cures and home herbal remedies
- Next by Date: Re: Natural cures and home herbal remedies
- Previous by thread: Re: New pumper after 25 yrs of injections
- Next by thread: Re: New pumper after 25 yrs of injections