Re: Can some predispositions be for balancing lifespan?
- From: "Joe" <newsgroup_joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:39:25 GMT
"David" <David@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Grandpa Chuck wrote:
Hmmm...do you know the definition of insanity, grumpy chuck?
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Do you think that your profanity laced comments to Chung will have any
effect on him?
BTW, you are crossposting...
I think he blew a blood vessel.
I know I've been there before.
T2 Nov '05
30mg Actos, 3gr(1/2 tsp or 500mg pill) Cinnamon, Diet(>100 carbs) &
30 minute walk(everyday) & BowFlex 3x/week
*****Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.*****
- Prev by Date: Re: Free meter
- Next by Date: I need a Carb and Calorie Counter
- Previous by thread: Re: Can some predispositions be for balancing lifespan?
- Next by thread: Re: Can some predispositions be for balancing lifespan?