Re: Home a1C testing-Good or bAD?

SweetAzz KANDEE wrote:
Would anyone know if these are worth it? I saw a home test kit in my
pharmacy for $19.99 & i was curious if they r just as accurate as the
blood tests u get from the doc.Please let me know.Id like to buy one
this week.Thank u.

If it was the Choice A1c test marketed in CVS and Walgreens, my experience with it was that it was .5% off each time I used it but not always in the same direction.

The package information says the results will be within 1% so a 6% on this test could be a 5% or a 7%.

--
--Jenny

http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes Diabetes Info

http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/newlydiagnosed.htm Get Your Blood Sugar Under Control

  • Re: Home a1C testing-Good or bAD?
    ... KANDEE) wrote: ... pharmacy for $19.99 & i was curious if they r just as accurate as the ... blood tests u get from the doc.Please let me know.Id like to buy one ... Nev. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: Home a1C testing-Good or bAD?
    ... SweetAzz KANDEE wrote: ... pharmacy for $19.99 & i was curious if they r just as accurate as the ... blood tests u get from the doc.Please let me know.Id like to buy one ... First time I got accurate results. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: Home a1C testing-Good or bAD?
    ... KANDEE) wrote: ... pharmacy for $19.99 & i was curious if they r just as accurate as the ... blood tests u get from the doc.Please let me know.Id like to buy one ... have been very similar to tests done by doctors on the same people. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)