Re: Low carb & High fat ???
- From: Alan S <loralweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:41:30 +1000
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:47:23 GMT, "Ozgirl"
>go by amounts of fat I eat not percentages as percentages
>can be way higher on higher calorie diets (which is
>obvious). Talking in perecentages is very misleading.
That's something that should be said more often in the diet
discussion threads, particularly when weight loss may be
part of the aim. In that situation, cutting a component such
as carbs will lead to an incease in percentage of fats or
protein even though there may not be an increase in amounts.
Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.
- Prev by Date: BG and hunger
- Next by Date: Re: BG and hunger
- Previous by thread: Re: Low carb & High fat ???
- Next by thread: Lantus oddness