Re: FACT - Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies journal online

Happy Oyster <<**~.@.~**>> wrote in

On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:32:33 +0000 (UTC), Steelclaws
<tenquidnote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Twitter can be a LOT faster, and I follow quite a few skeptics on it.

Forums are a much better way to handle technically. Twitter is crap.
Too short for a simple sentence, that is not worth reading.

I get lots of very useful links from Twitter. That was one of them.

--
The term "allopathic" is pathognomonic for brain rot. - Jan
Willem Nienhuys

  • Re: rasf1 readership?
    ... I do get irritated at the idea that new services like twitter ... facebook are simply crap, and olde skool stuff like Unix and newsgroups ... And I'm an old-time Unix user who is writing this using tin with vi ... Do I think all things new are "crap"? ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: rasf1 readership?
    ... I do get irritated at the idea that new services like twitter and ... facebook are simply crap, and olde skool stuff like Unix and newsgroups are ... Do I think all things new are "crap"? ... who become irritating in the opposite direction when they start to ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: twiter is not just a toy for children...no wonder its scaring the leftist fossil media and dicta
    ... Twitter appears to be full of wankers. ... Because on the internet, you can see the difference between the good stuff and the crap at a glance - every time I have looked on Twitter, it seems to be just flooded with inane comments, slogans, parrots and plain obvious stupidity. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Blogs
    ... My brother feels the point of twitter is to share links. ... down, when the forums are down, when there seems to be NO ... the servers and the forums are ... djheydt at gmail dot com ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Survivor:_Caramoan_Finale_=E2=80=94_Behind_The_Scenes?=
    ... "Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message ... explains why they can keep getting away with the crap they pull. ... why were you so fast to believe what was said at reunion show about Dawn's Twitter when you've been bashing everything else that was said? ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)