Re: Australia-based Homeopathy Plus! is advocating the use of homeopathy to prevent and protect against meningococcal diseases.

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 03:03:32 +1000, "carole" <hubbca2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Steelclaws" <tenquidnote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Kausik Datta's blog on the issue:

http://tinyurl.com/6cfvcwu

Whatever.

So that is your response to lives, particularly of children, being
endangered. Now tell me again please how evil Big Pharma is. Even if
everything you claim about them is true, they would still be morally
superior to you.

  • Re: Australia-based Homeopathy Plus! is advocating the use of homeopathy to prevent and protect
    ... So that is your response to lives, particularly of children, being ... Now tell me again please how evil Big Pharma is. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: do me a favor and then I will cease and desist
    ... alone my life. ... can trust him to care for me as I age. ... I think you run into the problem that most people have with their professional lives - by doing something, working so close to one thing, they focus on that one thing. ... You start to see the world in terms of only good and evil, with too much evil and not enough good. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Ping Jujitsu Lizard....
    ... standing up to evil and injustice but, in practice - like when he ... rather than Truth as the authority. ... Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed ... "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • (~) Bible Readings for Sunday September 04
    ... to them, If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take ... their lives. ... Say to them, As I live, says the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death ... Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; love ...
    (alt.religion.christian)