Re: What Carole doesn't Know.

On Jan 17, 6:00 am, Bob Officer <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote:

Sure, it seems unlikely on the balance of things, but yet on another
balance of things it "we don't know what we don't know" (rumsfeld)

But if Rummy met you, he would say then there are people that can't
know anything at all.

That's ok. Rummy was a dubious - you'd be worried if he approved.

No, Carole, Rummy worried me, period.

The whole "coalition of the willing" worried me and everybody
associated with them. There was absolutely no reason to tie Iraq into
911, all done through spin.

However, we don't
really know whether or not conditions are conducive to these alkali
elements being able to exist in their metallic form deep within the
earth, until they come into contact with either air or water.

Air is not simple. But Oxygen, and a host of other things. Sadly you
don't understand there is no reason to believe that light metals are
ever found in their native state.

There is reason to believe that water combined with some base metals
is responsible for volcanic eruptions, from what I understand and
believe more likely than not, to be the case. I don't have much faith
in the sciences as they are directed by bureacratic processes more
than any real sciences.

No there is no reason to believe that. You may believe it but there
is no reason to believe it.

But in effect, there is no less reason to believe "crazy" hollow earth
theories as their is to believe current geological views. No doubt
they're just as crazy -- only difference is they have the "tick of
approval". So you see bob, a person couldn't be made more an idiot out
of than to believe current orthodox views.

No, Carole. The current body of knowledge doesn't see any reason to
expect to find native metallic potassium, anywhere.

With out some possible mechanism to provide enough electrical energy
to break the bonds and remove or the keep the potassium completely
isolated from any and all reactants, the potassium would instantly
react and re-bond. IF you have no mechanism, then there is no reason
to expect to find native metallic potassium.

That's nice bob - unfortunately, I only know what I can find on a
search engine regarding chemistry..

you may list your reasons here:

bob is an idiot
_______________________________

add as many lines as you wish. Make sure you understand all the
different elements which metallic potassium reacts?

As I've said before, I never did chemistry in school - which wasn't my
fault as my education was directed by others.

Then you are not qualified to comment at all Carole. and you really
do not have a basic education to know when someone is making false or
wrong assumptions.

Wrong bob. Anybody is qualified to comment.

Yes, but what comes to mind then is Mark Twain's observation: :It is
better to remain silent and be thought a fool, rather than to speak
and remove all doubt."

Well bob, you have removed all doubt that you are prepared to argue to
the death.

Suppression of innovative ideas is routinely done by the global elite,
all in the name of "eliminating crackpot ideas".
The ruling elite would be proud to call you one of their pawns.

Crackpot ideas are not eliminated, they are debunked. people that
still give any degree of credibility are laughed at as idiots.

"Crackpot" is merely a term used to debunk, discredit and derail any
good and useful idea that opposes the global concensus.

--
Carole
Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science

  • Re: sci.bio.evolution mailing list
    ... judgment allowing politics to replace the sciences, ... fitness frame of reference_. ... "The church at the time of Galileo was much more faithful to reason than ...
    (sci.bio.evolution)
  • Logic - What does it mean to you?
    ... The third in the list of the Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences is logic. ... Some philosophers claim that reason is what makes humans different from ... Logic is reason at its finest. ...
    (soc.org.freemasonry)
  • Re: Blog: Catholic scientists deny evolution.
    ... of Sciences, which refused to allow the scientists with evidence ... Jaki is slated to present at both. ... theological reason for the existence of such movements. ... Wisdom is radiant and unfading and she is easily discerned ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: academic authority, theodicies, ... (was Re: Cumorah)
    ... either scripture or personal revelation, ... If you contact people who use their reason in the sciences, ... inspiration perfectly reported and more whether what I learned from ...
    (soc.religion.mormon)