Re: VACCINE EPIDEMIC:

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:00:46 -0800 (PST), mainframetech
<mainframetech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:20 pm, dr_jeff <u...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

http://vaccineepidemic.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Epidemic-Corporate-Coercive-Government/...

[2011 Jan. Book] VACCINE EPIDEMIC:  How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and
Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
by Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland

Wrong. The drug companies work to make money for their stock holders,
not help patients.

I knew sooner or later we would agree on something. Now we should try
to agree on how far they are willing to go to make that money and who
they're willing to throw away in the process.

Let's do the same for Wakefield then, shall we.
But of course, such intellectual honesty is outside of your reach.

    No one is agaist vaccination for Small Pox or Polio, or similar
scourges.  However, we are the single highest vaccinating country of
all of the industrialized countries.  Shoving 9 vaccines into a baby
may not be the wisest thing.

Evidence, please.

Sure thing, stuff a doctor would know off the top ofhis checkbook.

OK, First, Dr. Paul Offal says: "In his 2002 article published in
Pediatrics,Dr. Paul Offit (1) asserts an extrapolated mathematical
formula demonstrated that children can be vaccinated with thousands of
vaccines without harm. "Each infant would have the theoretical
capacity to respond to about 10,000 vaccines at any one time."

also:

"In fact, children are contaminated

Wow, talk about loaded language!

with up to 51 vaccine antigens by
the time they are six months of age. If they receive all doses of all
recommended vaccines, including annual flu shots and boosters for MMR
and chickenpox, that number skyrockets to 113

Skyrockets to 133?? Does this person have any clue to how many
antigens and other stuff a child's immunesystem is exposed to
naturally? An order of magnitude more at least. So clearly, that must
be the problem. Little children should be kept in sterile tents,
that's the solution!

by the time that they
enter school. And that number doesn't take into account the measurable
amounts of formaldehyde,

The mention of formaldehyde immediately disqualifies the writer. Our
body makes it naturally in amounts that, again, are naturally an order
of magnitude higher than anything in vaccines.

aluminum, calf serum, gelatin

Gelatin?? So no more jellypudding for kids.

and other chemical aliquots injected with each vaccine."

From:http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Many-Vaccines-at-One-Time-Are-Too-
Many?&id=565829

Folks should try the book and learn the truth.

It might be useful if one runs out of toilet paper, but otherwise is
worthless.

LOL! Predisposed, eh? :)

Chris

.