Re: Mark Stanley Probert Telling me to drop dead, again

On Oct 1, 11:27 pm, Mark STANLEY Probert <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:53 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Insane need to trash, insult, deleted.

Removing your own posts!

No wonder you were disbarred.

***On Sep 30, 10:04 am, Mark STANLEY Probert <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am sure that Ryan's supervisor has had a few good laughs already.***

Ahh, so Mark acknowledges that it is Ryan.

Very good, Mark.

Post long enough, you always trip yourself up.

  • Re: Mark Stanley Probert proven liar, harasser, hypocrite, disbarred layer, filthy mouth Jew etc.
    ... Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant ... much in the same way I'd never heard of Mark Probert ... Sistah Ilena mentioned him. ... I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Jeff
    ... Mark Goodge wrote: ... By all means ban him if his posts are considered ... I take it the "psychological problem" you mention is that he often ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Would it be possible to get out of Grade School?
    ... Why not ask Ilena, she's the one with the shit list ... I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. ... she removes any and all webpages regarding me and/or my family, ... they accept Rosenthal's claims that I am Mark Probert without ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • RE: To: Beetle, BruceM & the Access newsgroup
    ... a database. ... I have seen this expressed in other posts as well. ... I kept coming back to the newsgroup, sometimes to ask questions, ... your tutorial is right on the mark here!). ...
  • Re: Win 7 speech recognition coming on leaps and bounds!
    ... it is you Mark who has difficulty "understanding" because of the unscrupulous few marbles you have left in your head and one who has obvious dementia. ... Once again, look back over your old posts and there you will find an array of derogatory statements about me, not to mention all your advertising and off topic bullshit and blatant lying for your precious product Dragon NaturallySpeaking and making derogatory remarks about WSR IN A MICROSOFT FORUM. ... In fact, I have proved you wrong on several occasions and corrected your lies, deceit and bullshit on many. ...