Re: 'Poor science' led to WA woman's death
- From: David <me@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:38:25 -0500
Peter Moran wrote:
"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:278a87e1-2d1d-456e-913a-e5feddf6c17b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**The 45-year-old underwent emergency surgery in October 2003 to
remove a life-threatening tumour but the cancer had already spread to
other parts of her body.**
So, conventional medicine did not work
You need to read the news articles again. She waited until she was nearly dead from large bowel obstruction from her cancer before finally allowing herself to be taken to hospital. By that time the cancer was beyond cure. At least fifty per cent of bowel cancers can be cured permanently, a lot more if found early.
And Dr Wison murdered a care loving teenager, and remained on staff.
That's A OK with Quack Moran.
Right handy excuse you have there. You dipwads fail, and then blame the patient. Scum.
- Prev by Date: Re: Jan is off topic
- Next by Date: Re: Hulda Clark testimonial - "I was healed of cancer"
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Poor science' led to WA woman's death
- Next by thread: Re: Pretend medicine doesn't work on cancer