Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Janet Drew on Facebook!

It is not her. Her congresscritter is from Lousiana. She lives in
Indiana.

Poor Mark S Probert cannot spell.

It is Louisiana.

  • Re: Janet Drew on Facebook!
    ... As she is now, watch her deny, deny, deny ... Her congresscritter is from Lousiana. ... She lives in ... Indiana. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: I Was Wrong.
    ... that lives in a poor red state, ... >> a poorly educated state. ... > states, pick on some others, say California*, Alabama, Alaska ... > Washington are all worse off than Indiana. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: I Was Wrong.
    ... that lives in a poor red state, ... > a poorly educated state. ... states, pick on some others, say California*, Alabama, Alaska ... Washington are all worse off than Indiana. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: to Yowie I am ashamed and disgusted (AW)
    ... Yowie wrote: ... Someone who lives in Indiana ... Why are they called Hoosiers? ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Daves mom
    ... of her daughter's houses and one lives in Indiana and one lives in ...     I'd bet she's staying in Indiana. ... But Dave said he picked up his mom at the airport. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)