Re: Top 10 signs you're a fundamental christian
- From: "carole" <hubbca2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:14:01 +1000
"David" <me@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Peter B. wrote:
"carole" <hubbca2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by
other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of
As you well know I do not deny the existence of gods claimed by you and
others, not do I feel outraged when someone denies God. At least I know
based on your list cobbled up somewhere that I am not a fundamentalist
and need not read the rest of this post.
Makes for a nice short post. ;)
How can there be other gods when your religion says there is only one
god, the one you believe in? Key word, "believe" not "know".
Yes, good point David. He's not what you'd call a logical minded person is
Ah, but out of all the Briggs Myers types of which there are 16, there are
only 4 which are classified by Kinsey as rational types.
The rest get through life by making amusing associations and think it
substitutes for logic.
I just don't think peter has the guts to read the other 9 points because he
can't handle the truth.
- Prev by Date: Re: Top 10 signs you're a fundamental christian
- Next by Date: Re: Top 10 signs you're a fundamental christian
- Previous by thread: Re: Top 10 signs you're a fundamental christian
- Next by thread: Re: Top 10 signs you're a fundamental christian