Re: effectiveness

On Jul 22, 9:01 am, David <m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Probert-Drew wrote:
On Jul 21, 6:26 pm, David <m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steelclaws wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:37 pm, David <m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend of mine misdiagnosed himself and died recently, his self
medications he thought made some changes until what he had became so
strong that he had to see a doctor. Don't really know if earlier
treatment might have helped but it would have at least given him a good
five years more of life. All his friends as well as his parents tried
their best to get him to see a doctor earlier, much earlier.
  No disrespect but, it sounds like he made his own decisions. Were they
right or not they were his. Seems like the right to make ones own
decisions about health would be a good thing. That should include free
access to all options.
Not much good if your own decisions leave you dead. To use an analogy:
it is your own choice to jump off the roof, but the results to your
health will be unpleasant. Not much difference between that and in
case of cancer any of the so-called alternative "cures".
  So what? If you want to jump off the roof, it is you choice to do so.

With all information, and with knowledge of the consequences to
yourself and to others. People do not live in a vacuum.

I respect you enough to believe your right to do as you wish with your
life is a pretty basic right. Not much different in that case with chemo
and rads ether. The cure rates remain dismal.

That is untrue.

  Your opinion is wrong, again.-

No, that is not correct. The cure rates have steadily climbed, with
more success in some cancers than others. Peter Moran had documented
that information in this newsgroup.

  • Re: aspirin
    ... What I'd like to know is, if you already have cancer will it help to ... I know you have raised health matters before and I am about to pass the ... I happen to take 83 mg of aspirin daily (often ... Only take it if your doctor says so. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Update on Court-Ordered Chemo/Surgery for 17 Year Old Without Cancer
    ... State of California to impose the will of the cancer industry on a young ... before a court hearing on the case but has just surfaced today. ... hostile doctor and judge is attempting to railroad LaurieJessop, ... son from this evil mother who has failed to protect him! ...
    (sci.med.immunology)
  • Re: OT - Fighting cancer, fighting the system
    ... It shouldn't be this hard to get the healthcare you seek. ... cancer and son's mugging illustrate what it takes. ... headed to the hospital for her third brain surgery in a year. ... I checked with my doctor in Los Angeles, Paul Toffel, who said that if ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Reposted Post from Amy - please can you guys help....
    ... >> meeting and if the doctor doesn't like it tough shit. ... >> PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF PATIENTS' HEALTH INFORMATION ... hospitals and other covered entities can use patients' ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Reposted Post from Amy - please can you guys help....
    ... > if the doctor doesn't like it tough shit. ... > PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF PATIENTS' HEALTH INFORMATION ... > and other covered entities can use patients' personal medical information. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)