From: Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-
deficit,alt.support.breast-implant
Subject: Re: Compare the pictures.
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

On Mar 29, 10:45=A0pm, pautrey <rpautr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 29, 7:38 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you complain about Peter B, HO and Bob Officer do to her, and
remain silent when she does it to me, then you have no standards.

Then you have no standards because you don't complain to them
for doing it to me.

I rarely read what you get. HO is causing me to develop carpal tunnel
finger with the scroller on the mouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­--------------------

I rarely read what you get. HO is causing me to develop carpal tunnel
finger with the scroller on the mouse.

I also thought MP was lying when he made that remark.-

Well, I will not take the bait. I will not have a fight with you, even
though you clearly are looking for one.

By your comments, I presume that you read everything HO posts?

Like I said, I scroll right by it. You can believe what you want.- Hide quoted text -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------

Well, I will not take the bait. I will not have a fight with you, even
though you clearly are looking for one.
By your comments, I presume that you read everything HO posts?

False Assumptions

Then apply that to me. Why would anyone, except Jan Drew who would be
looking for typos read that?- Hide quoted text -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------

Then apply that to me. Why would anyone, except Jan Drew who would be
looking for typos read that?

MPD,

I don't know what you're talking about. The statement I responded
about
was a statement you made in the "Ostracize Him" post/thread. I didn't
believe you then or now. I never said you read everything HO posts
but you read his thread rant and my comment about you.

What do you want me to apply to you?

Why would she be looking for typos in that thread ("Ostracize Him")?

You are wrong about me wanting to fight with you but you have
accused me of that before and I also denied it then.

All I did was give my opinion about a comment you made months ago.- Hide quoted text -

I rarely read what you get. HO is causing me to develop carpal tunnel
finger with the scroller on the mouse.

Correction!
It wasn't the "Ostracize Him" thread, but it was during that time.
I believe it was during the "Facebook photos link" phase.
.