Re: Using Bicarbonate Against the Swine Flu & Colds
- From: Bob Officer <bobofficers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:26:03 -0800
On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:32:30 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
Martin <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:42:15 -0800 (PST), Tim Campbell
On Jan 30, 1:49 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As this physician took note of a simple occurrence among those ill
However it isn't a study, or a valid test. it is recounting and one
could say the sun coming up every morning is just as valid.
with influenza following their ingestion of bicarbonate; such evidence
was sufficient for him to draw conclusions.
For him perhaps, however, this is the very same method physician used
for thousands of years to conclude that bloodletting works. Until
someone used science and not anecdotes to look at bloodletting and
found it more often kills the patient then that they get better -
despite the bloodletting!
Causal connections can be validly observed outside of a laboratory
setting; particularly when the pattern occurs repeatedly,
So you are in favor of the return of bloodletting as a cure? If not,
He doesn't understand the concept of science. Science is not
perfection by the system of testing what works and what doesn't work,
and passing that information foreward. Science is always stepping
backwards and retesting the results.
Posting the truth
- Prev by Date: Re: Jack Schitt
- Next by Date: Mark S Probert exposed as the fact he is indeed Jack Schitt
- Previous by thread: Re: Mark S Probert proves he is a hypocrite
- Next by thread: Re: Learn how to easily Transform your health with Whole Body Vibration