Re: Scientists ID natural flu-fighting protein
- From: "Peter B" <original1@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:41:26 -0800
<trigonometry1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 18, 8:49 am, "Peter B" <origin...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<trigonometry1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 17, 4:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital
said the proteins block most virus particles from infecting a cell
the earliest stage in the virus life cycle. The researchers said
also found one protein protects against several human viruses,
including H1N1, other influenza A strains, West Nile virus and
RealScience by RealScientists (not Mercola, etc.)
Careful here, this seems perilously close to cathelicidin and vitamin
You can't been seen having any part of that as that might
suggest Cannell's clinical observation is correct that high
dose vitamin D increases innate immune function and greatly
reduces the odds of influenza infection.
Pubmed is broken today so no abstracts..................Trig
My, my, how we jump to empty conclusions.
That is the problem with agenda oriented thinking.
Same to you there Peter B the second.
The problem is "thinking" with an agenda of avoiding
thinking or new ideas.
LOL, and just what draws you to those conclusions?
Think about what you are going to say here.
- Prev by Date: Re: Scientists ID natural flu-fighting protein
- Next by Date: Re: Fear of Nano chemicals is for bozo's, old ladies, idiot rednecks and Peter the Original Butthead
- Previous by thread: Re: Scientists ID natural flu-fighting protein
- Next by thread: Re: Scientists ID natural flu-fighting protein