Re: Marcia Ferrin proves she lied

On Dec 29, 10:47 pm, "Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:E0g6l.7668$hc1.590@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"marcia" <marcia1234...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1ba3ae00-2ba4-43f3-96a5-8440a9f4d937@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 29, 9:38 pm, "Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.attn-deficit/browse_thread...

Thanks for showing you are dishonest. I posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.attn-deficit/browse_thread...

See Mark S Probert's posts there.

See Mark S Probert's posts there.

And this proves I lied, *how*?

You didn't think Mark posted there.
Like I said see Mark S Probert's posts there.

All seven. And YOU were there posting, as well.
So YOU lied.

I see that you're afraid to leave my post on top, Jan. Don't worry;
times have changed; people won't judge you for sharing an address with
a rundown trailer park and a sewer service. I'm sure you keep your
house tidy and your lawn mowed.

What people will judge you for is how you treat others. You don't seem
to understand what a record you've created for yourself on the
internet, and how badly your writing reflects on your character.
That's a shame. Maybe you don't think anyone you know will read what
you've written, or maybe you just don't have any friends who would
care. That's really sad.

Now that I know a little more about your background, I can understand
why you became such a rigid, stalkerish person. You remind me a lot of
my Uncle, who died miserable and alone at the age of 75 because he'd
alienated his friends and family with his nastiness. So sad.

But at least you're not a serial killer. That should cheer you up. :)

  • Re: Marcias False claims
    ... I have never shared an address with a rundown trailer park and a sewer ... What people will judge you for is how you treat others. ... That's really sad. ... alienated his friends and family with his nastiness. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: How consultation fails
    ... How can one determine true inspiration from God and true understanding of that inspiration if one has no way to separate that true inspiration from the ego-prompted imaginations. ... Even when we use symbols and colors to show who said what we get into trouble for the posts become very long and confusion can easily set in. ... You said I'm making strange assertions and not providing another point of view. ... They are not strange to me, nor to my friends and family who have studied the similar quotes I have. ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)
  • Re: OT / Financial Papers Show Palins Assets Top $1 Million
    ... you'll note by far the majority of posts I've made this ... fishing business before she became Governor. ... Check out the 'Palin did okay' thread, ... As for friendships, lots of my friends have differing views from my own. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OT / Financial Papers Show Palins Assets Top $1 Million
    ... you'll note by far the majority of posts I've made this week have been 'on topic'. ... It sounds like a lot was made from the fishing business before she became Governor. ... In your case, though, you've been obsessed about Sarah Palin since she was announced as McC's VP, and it's really annoying. ... As for friendships, lots of my friends have differing views from my own. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Rotating movies
    ... I jumped in to note how Steve Carroll took the exact ... I am an imposter to the person he and his friends figured out I ... What would prevent him from reading some of your posts but not others? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)