Re: Why is Marcia here?

It is clear you cannot see and guilty of exactly what you accuse me of.

I just posted NEW health topics.
Where as you do not.

> I have posted *in* health topic threads (as well as your criminal
threads).

What part of *NEW* do you not understand?

*(as well as your criminal threads).*

Well, now, there is another claim.

It is up to you to prove it.

Failure to do so will constitute evidence that you warp the truth,
misquote, manipulate and lie in order to discredit people who take
offense at your posting practices and have the nerve to say so.

  • Re: Why is Marcia here?
    ... >> It is clear you cannot see and guilty of exactly what you accuse me>> of. ... >> I just posted NEW health topics. ... >> offense at your posting practices and have the nerve to say so. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Why is Marcia here?
    ... I just posted NEW health topics. ... > I have posted *in* health topic threads (as well as your criminal ... offense at your posting practices and have the nerve to say so. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)